BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OF WORTH COUNTY, GEORGIA
September 17, 2020
- Consider approval of Agenda
- Consider approval of previous meeting minutes from:
Ralph Powell, County Attorney
Chairman Fred Dent
Commissioner Joe Gaines, District 1
Commissioner Ken Hall, District 2
Commissioner Dice Roberts, District 3
Commissioner Kemp Willis, District 4
County Administrator, Carl Rowland
Best Friends Humane Society Report
Building/Zoning/Business License/Code Enforcement Report
Human Resources Report
- Consider approval of new lease and management agreement for Pineknoll Golf Course, Swimming Pool, and Clubhouse.
- Consider approval of maintenance contract for Courthouse air conditioning system.
- Consider approval of Proclamation that the members of the Worth County Board of Commissioners publicly acknowledge and reaffirm their support for the rights guaranteed under the Constitution of the United States of America and the Constitution of the State of Georgia, including the right to keep and bear arms.
- Consider approval of using E – Share to purchase radios for the Sheriff’s Office.
- Consider budget amendment for the Sheriff’s Office.
- Executive Session
- The next workshop will be October 6th starting at 7:00 p.m.
- There will be a public hearing on October 15th starting at 7:00 p.m.
- The next regular meeting will be October 15th immediately following the 7:00 p.m. Public Hearing.
Notice: The agenda for the Worth County Board of Commissioners is subject to change without notice. The Board has included the topic areas that are open for discussion. Persons with special needs relating to handicapped accessibility or foreign language should contact Carl Rowland, County Administrator at least two weeks prior to the meeting. Mr. Rowland can be located at 201 N. Main Street, Suite 30, Sylvester, GA and is available between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except holidays, or you may call 229-776-8200. Person with hearing disabilities may consider using the Georgia Relay Service at (TDD) 1-800-255-0056 or (voice) 1-800-255-0135.